Saturday, June 18, 2011

"And we frolicked about in our summer skin..."

I'm a nostalgic person by nature, and to make matters worse I become a nostalgic mess whenever I listen to Death Cab for Cutie. And by mess, I mean the good kind of mess. Each album evokes very specific memories for me so I never pass up an opportunity to see the band live. You'd think that I'd be bored by now considering I recently saw them live for the 11th time, but I know myself and it's fair to assume Death Cab for Cutie shows will never grow old to me. No matter how many eye-rolls I receive or how many times I'm the butt of a joke, they will always hold a special place in my heart.
Favorite Ben Gibbard Performance

Death Cab for Cutie's Latest Single

Top Three Death Cab for Cutie Songs

And here is an episode of Storytellers featuring Death Cab for Cutie...

No comments: