Saturday, July 24, 2010

"AN ARMCHAIR CALLS TO YOU..."

Photobucket
I've invested quite a bit of money, time and thought into finding the perfect armchair (or plural, armchairs). I peruse Craigslist just for the fun of perhaps finding the missing armchair in my life that I will never be able to purchase because, well, it won't fit in my apartment. But how much fun is it to imagine all the different armchairs one could have in their imaginary perfect home where concerns over color coordination, practicality and finances cease to exist. Armchairs are without a doubt one of the key ingredients in any social room, and for that matter, private rooms as well. With the perfect complimentary pillow (or two, because obviously you can never have too many pillows) an armchair is one of the first statements you make about a room and in turn, your personality. Equally as important as your bedding, dresser and nightstand, chairs are the epitome of comfort, style, and timelessness. I've always been fond of an impeccable vintage chair, and how I would love to welcome the one up top into my home.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Please decorate me first house for me! I'll pay whatever it takes. Well, almost whatever it takes :)